Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby and her new carrier

Well today my daughter and I went to get Baby a carrier and a crate. She likes the carrier, she likes to chew on it. she likes to pull it around,she just doesnt want to go in it.She has also decided she doesnt like her paws wet, to much like getting a bath I recon lol. Took her out to potty and it had just rained, well she beat me back on the porch. She has also decided the grandkids make perfect chew toys. They are not as enthused with the idea as she is.

3 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on new puppy! Baby is so cute!
Lacy Lulu send me too!

Love and licks
Thor

Peanut said...

She will start to like her crate most likely but then again but maybe not. I still don't like them.

the Corgi Girls said...

BOL! You have us and mommy chuckling... ahhh, the joys of puppies ;o)